Bernard: £10-12 million
Tosun: £10 million
Kenny: £8-10 million
Davies: £6-8 million
Delph: £3-4 million
Besic: £2-3 million
Sandro: £1 million
Iwobi: £15-18 million

Get a few out + a ton of wages and there is FFP room to splash.

But there's not mate, sales help us with FFP and all money from sales can be spent, but we still cant magic money into the business.

All these sales don't fund the purchase of 7 players.

But there's not mate, sales help us with FFP and all money from sales can be spent, but we still cant magic money into the business.

Guess the real question is IF we shift some of the tripe, is Moshiri going to put his hand in his pocket again??

I don't think a radical overhaul is all that outlandish. God knows, it's clear that we need one! We may have to fend off bids for our best players, Digne and Richarlison for example, and Moshiri has a habit of selling our best players.

There are also players available on free transfers. How anyone could possibly turn their nose up at Willian when we have Alex Iwobi playing there is absolutely beyond me. I don't know whether Willian would even consider us, but he's an example of a top player that is available on a free, as is Thiago Silva, and 'God forbid' Ryan Fraser.

We really need a radical overhaul!

I don't think a radical overhaul is all that outlandish. God knows, it's clear that we need one! We may have to fend off bids for our best players, Digne and Richarlison for example, and Moshiri has a habit of selling our best players.

There are also players available on free transfers. How anyone could possibly turn their nose up at Willian when we have Alex Iwobi playing there is absolutely beyond me. I don't know whether Willian would even consider us, but he's an example of a top player that is available on a free, as is Thiago Silva, and 'God forbid' Ryan Fraser.

Yeah I've said for years we dont utilise the loan market as effectively as we used to - Martinez getting Lukaku, Barry & De boy on loan was fantastic.

Even Brands first season Gomes & Zouma on loan helped us alot.

Get 3 signings in for money, Willian/ Thiago Silva on a free for 2 years, 1-2 loan signings and the team is massively improved.

Moshiri has no more habit than any other owner when their best players demand moves.

Very few clubs don't bend.

Willian is a very talented player, but he did go AWOL a bit at Chelsea, does he still have the hunger? Does he still have 3 years left in the tank?

I would sell a kidney for Silva.

And Fraser is a major concern due to a limited period of actually showing talent.

We don't have to buy a player better than Alex Iwobi, my cats better, we need to sign somebody who is good.

We are crying out for energy and dynamism in midfield. Was screaming all game get to it, pass it, keep it. We were last to most 50/50s and could barely string passes together.

Moshiri has no more habit than any other owner when their best players demand moves.

Very few clubs don't bend.

Willian is a very talented player, but he did go AWOL a bit at Chelsea, does he still have the hunger? Does he still have 3 years left in the tank?

I would sell a kidney for Silva.

And Fraser is a major concern due to a limited period of actually showing talent.

We don't have to buy a player better than Alex Iwobi, my cats better, we need to sign somebody who is good.

We argue about the quality of players and their suitability as potential transfers on here all the time, but this discussion is about how much movement there will be? I can see why people think seven new players sounds a bit much, but I think there could be a lot of transfer movement this summer. In fact, I think there has to be!

As you say, very few clubs don't bend, and Digne has what? 7 assists to his name from a full back position? We can expect bids for Digne, and we can expect to ask for a high price!

Who knows? But I think we need about 6 or 7 new players, and I don't think the possibility of bringing in 6 or 7 new players is that crazy. I could see it happening! In fact, I hope it does.

We argue about the quality of players and their suitability as potential transfers on here all the time, but this discussion is about how much movement there will be? I can see why people think seven new players sounds a bit much, but I think there could be a lot of transfer movement this summer. In fact, I think there has to be!

As you say, very few clubs don't bend, and Digne has what? 7 assists to his name from a full back position? We can expect bids for Digne, and we can expect to ask for a high price!

Who knows? But I think we need about 6 or 7 new players, and I don't think the possibility of bringing in 6 or 7 new players is that crazy. I could see it happening! In fact, I hope it does.

I dunno, this window will be very unlike any window before.

We get linked with somebody good, nobody believes it.
Some dodgy source links us with somebody we universally don't want and it get's treated as gospel.

Because we are Everton and we have a massive history of signing Man U cast offs and zero history of signing good players

Status
Not open for further replies.