Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually thought in that season he was the most important player in the team. The guy could thread a pass through the eye of a needle. Shame he's had so many off the field issues.
I was shocked at how good he was, at least before he morphed into Homer Gibson.

That January window where him, Pienaar, Donovan and Jelavic came in was one of the best I can recall. Makes me think what a shame it is that Brands only works the arse-end of August.

If we bought an entire new midfield we would have to wait a season for them to gel and begin to become a team.
Whether we like it or not it will take time to build a successful team and Ancelloti has just begun.

Really makes you wonder what is the point of U23s / academy
May be Gordon will become a regular but I doubt it. Other than that, in a dead end to the season, I don’t see anyone else putting their hands up

Get two CM's in early doors and I am chill for the rest of the transfer window.

This all day - bit of snide, energy and a touch of skill in both of em would be luverly - play flash and maybe a couple of the other kids, and I can live with the rest of the shabite we've got in the squad.

Small steps, but centre midfield defo the issue that needs addressing as a priority.

May be Gordon will become a regular but I doubt it. Other than that, in a dead end to the season, I don’t see anyone else putting their hands up

Holgate came from there, but your right, apart from Gordon nothing has come through.

And that's normal.

Same thing happens in every team in the league.

We don't do better or worse than everyone else.

We need to sign a leader as much as someone who can get about that midfield. The acceptance of defeat in this team is criminal. We need a Roy Keane, / Peter Reid type to be getting into people if they don't pull their weight.

We need to sign a leader as much as someone who can get about that midfield. The acceptance of defeat in this team is criminal. We need a Roy Keane, / Peter Reid type to be getting into people if they don't pull their weight.
Delph shouts at people and gets pelters on here for it.
Yeah and the reply will be "yeah cause he's crap" Roy Keane shouted at a lot of better players himself.

Delph shouts at people and gets pelters on here for it.
Yeah and the reply will be "yeah cause he's crap" Roy Keane shouted at a lot of better players himself.
Which would be good if he was actually ever fit and could back it up himself. Sadly he is finished at this level.

Which would be good if he was actually ever fit and could back it up himself. Sadly he is finished at this level.
I don't think we need a Roy Keane shouting man, It's like when people say "Why aren't Everton players getting in the refs face?!" like it will affect the outcome, We just need competent players and the rest will follow but yes make Mason Holgate captain tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.