Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our ball retention has been awful in the games back, only a matter of time before we get punished, I’d be surprised if we get a point.
Excellent post mate. We cannot continue to give the ball away cheaply and we need more energy in the middle of the park. However I don’t think we have the personnel to change it at present, but Carlo will in the transfer window.

You just know with the door left ajar from Wolves losing and all the teams fighting for 6th bunched together (if we win this game that is) that we will conspire to Everton it up. It has the exact same feeling as before the Arsenal and Chelsea away games.

I hope it's a different outcome but I wouldn't get our hopes up too much.

Their midfield is what I would call combative. That lo celso and Sissoko are not afraid to put the boot in. We need calm heads and folk who won't be bullied. If mourinho sticks with that cb pairing I'll be very happy. We need to target aurier down that left flank as well. He's vulnerable at the moment. Get digne overlapping.

I predict Everton to win in an extremely boring game, with tackles flying around and a few yellows shared between both teams

I am not confident, Sheffield are way better defensively than us because they've been doing it all season, Even Leicester scored from a simple mistake from us.
Kane/Son is just too dangerous to ignore simply because they didn't do it last. Will have to be another Ancelotti masterclass if we win here.

Status
Not open for further replies.