Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's in the last year of his contract. He shouldn't be that pricey at all.

Don't think he'd be a poor signing at all but who knows
To be fair I didn’t know he was in the last year of this contract so that’s a plus. I do know there is a bit of other PL interest though so we’d have to hold our nerve and not be drawn into driving up the price

For me it's very important that we do not sign Pierre-Emile Hojberg.

The problem is, and I'm not advocating we sign him, the likes of a Gana or Kante don't come around all that frequently, so expectations need to be managed accordingly. Look elsewhere by all means but have a plan c in mind. Sure Carlo has this covered and if he does sign Hojberg then I trust his methods.

The problem is, and I'm not advocating we sign him, the likes of a Gana or Kante don't come around all that frequently, so expectations need to be managed accordingly. Look elsewhere by all means but have a plan c in mind. Sure Carlo has this covered and if he does sign Hojberg then I trust his methods.

I agree to an extent, but when the two main qualities we're lacking in midfield are pace and athleticism, it seems strange to target a player with neither. Moreover, I just don't think he's very good - be about Plan V for me.

There is a news story in Spain linking us with a move for Emerson Royal, he is a right back, currently on loan at Real Betis, but owned by Barcelona. There are a few clubs credited with an interest though, including Tottenham and Bayern Munich

Hes the guy ive been banging on about for a while now. The boy is class...as in will be the next Brazil right back.

If this came off then...WOW.

@OneTrueLegend if we signed Emerson and Gabriel then we'd have a top 4 starting defence.

Thats how good they are. Both will become mainstays for Brazil and with Holgate and Digne there we look the strongest for decades.

Id expect that in a couple of seasons we would be fending off the super clubs for those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.