Transfer Rumour Weston McKennie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t say he was better, I said he offers a little more going forward that is a big difference. That doesn’t make him a better player. I am not saying he is better in a CDM role than Gana. Just he has the pace we currently lack and an engine to cover ground like Gana

You Yanks don't even care if they are good players, you just want Yanks in the team.

As an Everton fan, I want good players.

He always looks busy and industrious in games I've seen, but I'd have my doubts if he could do an effective job without too much of a settling in period.

That's an issue for me this year. By all means, sign up talent and develop them, but the core signings this summer must be ready and able to make an impact sooner rather than later.

He always looks busy and industrious in games I've seen, but I'd have my doubts if he could do an effective job without too much of a settling in period.

That's an issue for me this year. By all means, sign up talent and develop them, but the core signings this summer must be ready and able to make an impact sooner rather than later.

That seems to be the general census from most people.

He might be good, but he's not good enough yet and no indication that he ever will be.

You Yanks don't even care if they are good players, you just want Yanks in the team.

As an Everton fan, I want good players.
Not true at all I want Everton to get the best players possible. I said I think he’s good enough to play well in the PL but not top 4 (Even 6) quality. Also said I don’t think there is anything in it. Maybe you shouldn’t try to mind read when you don’t know me. Just offered my honest opinion of him as a player.

Not true at all I want Everton to get the best players possible. I said I think he’s good enough to play well in the PL but not top 4 (Even 6) quality. Also said I don’t think there is anything in it. Maybe you shouldn’t try to mind read when you don’t know me. Just offered my honest opinion of him as a player.

You have gone from saying he offers more than Gana to now saying he's not good enough for us.

No problem, as you say, there's nothing in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.