Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was sitting in Rileys in town with two of my mates , one a rs and the other a non football man. My rs pal
who was a first class engineer at Marconi, a very intelligent being,and I happened to mention the City coach wreck
at Anfield. I was expecting a positive response ,like yes it was bad, instead I got an answer that it was only plastic
bottles that were thrown at the coach. When I pointed out that the coach was wrecked and they had to call for a new
one, he called me a bitter and stormed out the alehouse. My non football mate was astonished at his behaviour.My stepson who is also an an rs called Evertonian's arrogant. I like my fellow blues have lots of these instances.

Yep a lad sung everton

Thanks - I just find it incredibly hard to believe that a blue would be anywhere near the pier head, during their * celebrations. I don't get why any red would be singing that either, but I suppose they have done worse?

Also, I am amazed that I have not seen any of this on social media from any kopites before now - they jump on anything they can so it's very odd that I've heard it from you lads on here first.

I await this as the next stock response from the "decent" reds to blame everyone else for their actions.

Thanks - I just find it incredibly hard to believe that a blue would be anywhere near the pier head, during their * celebrations. I don't get why any red would be singing that either, but I suppose they have done worse?

Also, I am amazed that I have not seen any of this on social media from any kopites before now - they jump on anything they can so it's very odd that I've heard it from you lads on here first.

I await this as the next stock response from the "decent" reds to blame everyone else for their actions.
That was a live report from yesterday evening, not the other night.

I found it very strange. You just saw a crowd shot at the pier head and it started with everton, everton. It was like a voiceover cos you never saw the lad. Heaven forbid the BBC should do anything like that!
Saw a bit on social media that this lad was responsible for firing all the fireworks, assaulting the 3 seriously rs fans, stabbing the lad in town and throwing the bottles at the police cars and also that he was in Brixton later causing all the trouble there as well

I was going to post last night about the BBC North West coverage of the Pier Head incidents which opened with a lad singing "Everton -Everton - Everton" before the lads he was with drowned him out, which shows there was at least one Blue down there. I didn't post then because I thought it doesn't change the overall picture of bad behaviour by Liverpool supporters, but reading some of the overnight exchanges I feel we are getting overheated in the criticism of all Reds as being complicit.

I have had plenty of run-ins with the scummy elements of their support over the years: I was attacked at a derby match as a 16 year old, the pub I used to drink in on matchdays was attacked and vandalised, again after a derby match and a lad I knew got into a scuffle with a group celebrating Dixie's death, again after a derby match. So I know how mean-spirited and low they can be, but I also know some very decent Reds. I would even go so far as to say one of them is the nicest fella I know.

I know it is frustrating when people come on here and refuse to acknowledge their litany of crimes, but we need to keep some perspective, otherwise we come across as sanctimonious. How would people feel if some Blues were shown to be implicated in the trouble that followed?
Won't feel anything because blues wern't involved

That was a live report from yesterday evening, not the other night.
He did a live report from the pier head. Didn't seem like anyone else was around. Unless a lad was shouting everton everton everton just as he went to the pre recorded report on Friday nights trouble at the pier head. But unfortunate really if that's the way it happened

He did a live report from the pier head. Didn't seem like anyone else was around. Unless a lad was shouting everton everton everton just as he went to the pre recorded report on Friday nights trouble at the pier head. But unfortunate really if that's the way it happened

Unfortunate evertonian chant editing into BBC report on kopite trouble shocker - nah, an organisation with the bbcs integrity would never do such a thing.......

I think 50000 fans in Madrid will prove that narrative.
No reported crimes, all there had a great time.
Bound to be some out for aggro but trying to prove all red fans are the same is well off the mark don't you agree?
There were arrests in Madrid though, including a bloke wanking himself off sat on a fountain.

But what has that got to do with your ridiculous excuse making for Friday nights events? I haven’t said ALL either, I’ve said SOME.

Could you provide a Link to the beeb piece please - I didn't see the nw tonight news I'm afraid.
Sorry Nath, don't know if there is a link. It was a report on the local beeb by Yunus Mulla (spelling) and it got cut off just as he was talking about the fireworks, still repeating the stupid line that they were thrown, as opposed to being fired at the Liver Building. I 'll have a look and see if it is on the website.

Sorry Nath, don't know if there is a link. It was a report on the local beeb by Yunus Mulla (spelling) and it got cut off just as he was talking about the fireworks, still repeating the stupid line that they were thrown, as opposed to being fired at the Liver Building. I 'll have a look and see if it is on the website.
Yes found it very strange that he was cut off just as he was starting his pre recorded report on friday nights trouble at the pier head but just enough time for Everton Everton Everton to be heard on the report. Surely there arnt people at the bbc who would cut off a report slating RS fans behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.