2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely not. He shouldn't be hit with any stick for those two at all.

Delph was a very poor signing tho..

Delph is done here, he had a few shaky performances, he's very injury prone and he ran his gums at a fan.

Footballing wise I think he was a very good player, but there's always a danger when you sign somebody who comes from a very successful club.

Sadly I cant see us shifting him any time soon due to how very short we are in the middle of the park.

Someone want to punt this fella out of our club ASAP.

Attachments

• D5769904-7A1B-4FA1-89A7-2700590D6682.jpeg
    D5769904-7A1B-4FA1-89A7-2700590D6682.jpeg
    125 KB · Views: 267

I would not be surprised to see him leave. But, I think we have to first wait and see what players we can bring in.
If the more optimistic stories about our transfer activities are true then I feel he will have no place at the club.

But, as some suggest, we will rely on loans and swaps then he certainly will have a role to play.

Kyle Walker liked it, Obviously someone Man City related most likely, Do you expect every signing here to come and dislike everything about Liverpool?
Oh give it a rest. This, added to arguing with fans, etc, shows he doesn’t give a flying one about this club or its fans.

We don’t need players like this, especially injury prone rubbish, at the club.

Oh give it a rest. This, added to arguing with fans, etc, shows he doesn’t give a flying one about this club or its fans.

I mean m8, You're having a meltdown because he congratulated someone he knows on that persons team winning the league and I quote "
What a pathetic prick this fella is. Genuinely hate him.

One of our worst ever signings"
We know he's been a garbage signing.

He's effectively replaced Schneiderlin in the dressing room as the bad egg.

We'll never progress as a club with arrogant tossers like him around in the dressing room - get rid ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.