Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Police inaction was due to the friendly neighborhood kopite chief constable of Merseyside mate - it was his call to let the pack of animals you call supporters gather and not intervene when you started to do what you all do best - i suggest you take it up with him.

Liverpool FC cant say sorry and neither can it's fans, period - fixed that for you mate, it's got sod all to do with anything or anyone else, that's all you baby.
I agree with the first part entirely.

It's like saying all the gun crime, violence, drug runners, and burglaries in Liverpool are all LFC supporters.
It's not all football-related offences but maybe that doesn't fit everyone's agenda.
We, Everton Football Club and its fans, have stood shoulder to shoulder with you and your vermin club for over 30 years in the name of truth and justice.

TRUTH and JUSTICE

Let that sink in for a minute.

The actions of your vile fans over the last few days alone sullies those 30 years, sullies the fight for truth, the fight for justice, with the constant streams of lies, deflection, blame and denial you spew from your poisonous, bitter mouths.

Like I said, don't speak to me until you are man enough to own your own shît.

surprised you can still read it, after all the cracking off you have done on the super boss redmen souvenir edition of the Oldham echo.

In case you didn't know, it's no better than the S*n these days - it prints banner headline lies as the gospel truth.

I'm sure you will agree that's terrible, since your club and it's fans are always searching for truth and jus.......oh hang on..... scratch that - you will love the echo bud.
Echo is a rag as you know.
It glorifies anything that is bad about this City.
Gangster stories they love.
Drug stories they love.
I never buy it.

I agree with the first part entirely.

That's nice.

While your here japseye, can I refer you to a post I made directly to you on this thread, asking for your incisive input and persepective on a number of issues.

It seems that you have not seen it as you have not responded?

It think it was post #619 on this thread, but if you look you will find it - would you care to take a look and give me your thoughts?

We, Everton Football Club and its fans, have stood shoulder to shoulder with you and your vermin club for over 30 years in the name of truth and justice.

TRUTH and JUSTICE

Let that sink in for a minute.

The actions of your vile fans over the last few days alone sullies those 30 years, sullies the fight for truth, the fight for justice, with the constant streams of lies, deflection, blame and denial you spew from your poisonous, bitter mouths.

Like I said, don't speak to me until you are man enough to own your own shît.
I have never supported those actions. Look back at my posts.
LFC and all genuine supporters are appalled but how do you apologize for them.?
You cant, they are not employees or family members.
A thug is a thug, put a red shirt on though and he's a Kopite.

That's nice.

While your here japseye, can I refer you to a post I made directly to you on this thread, asking for your incisive input and persepective on a number of issues.

It seems that you have not seen it as you have not responded?

It think it was post #619 on this thread, but if you look you will find it - would you care to take a look and give me your thoughts?
I will, never seen it. I am only finding out about how to post at the moment but it seems as though I have attracted a lot of attention whilst not asking for it.
Trying to follow the rules as well which hopefully I have.
ie no personal insults to other posters.

I will, never seen it. I am only finding out about how to post at the moment but it seems as though I have attracted a lot of attention whilst not asking for it.
Trying to follow the rules as well which hopefully I have.
ie no personal insults to other posters.

Ahhh, bad eyesite - A common problem with kopites it seems, normally relating to acts of carnage, murder, assault, shithousery, vandalism, public order offences caused by Liverpool FC supporters that you all never ever see them doing - maybe you all need to go to Specsavers?

I look forward to your response to the post I mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.