Cazoo to replace Sportpesa

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Source? Your Google must be better than mine because I cant see anything relating to the value of their deal, only reports on the value of our deal. As I said theirs is probably dependent on which league they are in, as they will most likely be in the Championship next season, unless they go on a great run in the last 7 games

The post directly above yours!

Similar size clubs I grant you. But because we are a PL club, whereas they won’t be, we should have got a better deal.
If you're not part of the top 6 you're just another fish in the ocean, Could we get better? Probably. Was a better deal offered that isn't gambling related? Unlikely.

29m over 3 years. 1 of those years will be in the championship. Doesn’t look a great deal now for us.

Reading that I’m pretty sure the 29m is Everton’s deal. I don’t think they say what Villa’s is ?

Reading that I’m pretty sure the 29m is Everton’s deal. I don’t think they say what Villa’s is ?

I made the assumption it was the Villa deal, but I think you are correct, as the paragraph is word for word lifted from their article about Evertons deal.

Ah well.

29m over 3 years. 1 of those years will be in the championship. Doesn’t look a great deal now for us.

Isn't that similar to ours? Thought we were 10 million a year. Long as we are getting a bit more for a bit less I don't see the problem.

They didnt sign Villa at exactly the same terms they signed ours. The article quotes that number for our sponsorship deal, not theirs, its just a poorly written transition.

Isn't that similar to ours? Thought we were 10 million a year. Long as we are getting a bit more for a bit less I don't see the problem.

The £29m figure relates to our deal, not the Villa one. It was my fault. No one knows the Villa figure, but the two arrangements are very different. Ours is just the shirt, theirs is all their teams, and basically the stadium.

Looks like cazoo are putting a very high percentage of there raised cash into marketing to raise the profile , if online used car buying doesn’t take off they probably won’t exist in three years and we will be looking for a new sponsor .
The guy has had success in the online housing market with Zoopla but you still see the product before you buy not too sure I’d buy a used car before seeing it myself . Will be interesting to see if this form of the purchase on the internet takes off .

Status
Not open for further replies.