Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the echo report that the deputy chief constable says 15 were arrested last night. Goes on to say this is now a live investigation and that they have lots of CCTV evidence. Hopefully it wont be long till this firework gang are caught. But we shall see

They'll have to catch them as if they didn't, considering the footage we've all seen, they'd look like a laughing stock for a police force.

Trying to claim the clean up was done by "Der reds" - same photo from the guide Liverpool says they are from awakens soul group who also cleaned up Formby beach?!

I wonder what the truth is?

View attachment 92287View attachment 92288
As if the twenty or so who helped clear up a bit of the mess somehow excuses the hundreds, maybe thousands, of litter louts in that crowd.

Well the echo report that the deputy chief constable says 15 were arrested last night. Goes on to say this is now a live investigation and that they have lots of CCTV evidence. Hopefully it wont be long till this firework gang are caught. But we shall see

god yeah if the Man City coach debacle taught us anything it’s that Merseyside police will waste not a moments time tracking down the culprits with A Sherlock Holmes like dedication.

lmao, pretty sure the lights will be set to a timer or darkness... ppl really are idiots.
That’s why they attacked the police, how dare they use blue lights

Pretty sure I read somewhere the Liver Buildings were lit up red, white and blue commemorating Armed Forces Day! Conveniently that shower seemed to have missed the red and white bits :rant: :rant: :rant:!

Not saying they'll do it just imagine trying to convince people you're a capable police force if you can't catch a guy filmed front on on social media.

but how many were on camera with city’s coach or actually stood on the police Vans ? Give me a couple of grand and some resources and I’ll charge you half a dozen in a month or two just from open source intelligence like Facebook and Twitter , laughing stock is right .

it’s pathetic , just as pathetic as a police chief shoe horning himself onto an event as a FKW , old photo or not , then moaning and being surprised it kicked off. I wasn’t surprised it kicked off were you ? And that fella is in charge for gods sake

but how many were on camera with city’s coach or actually stood on the police Vans ? Give me a couple of grand and some resources and I’ll charge you half a dozen in a month or two just from open source intelligence like Facebook and Twitter , laughing stock is right .

Yeh I'm not from the city myself so I don't know how they perceived really.

Status
Not open for further replies.