2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
when asked “who is the best player you have played with ?” Said “Ross Barkley looks like he’s going to be some player “ this is when Barkley was just breaking through or about to.
Next
Off subject stop posting me or I will report you ok..... we disagree leave it at that.....

As I've stated not good enough to take us to the next level would love him to be 25/30 goal a season man but not gonna happen .To me finishing is something that comes natural to you and not something you can learn .I see comments regarding if he played with better players he would get more chances and would score more so would I but he does get his fair share of chances and his finishing at best is ordinary that chance he missed at Chelsea was embarrassing.

As I've stated not good enough to take us to the next level would love him to be 25/30 goal a season man but not gonna happen .To me finishing is something that comes natural to you and not something you can learn .I see comments regarding if he played with better players he would get more chances and would score more so would I but he does get his fair share of chances and his finishing at best is ordinary that chance he missed at Chelsea was embarrassing.

How many strikers score 25/30 goals?! lol

Thing is, he's the best bet we have at the moment. He may never be a 20 goal plus lethal slotter, but he's offering more than Kean and more than Tosun or Niasse did (or arguably could in the case of the latter two). He's also clearly developing. If we had spent better we'd have more options to complement his strengths.

We had one and loads of the fanbase hated him because he was "lazy" and occasionally had a bad touch.

And he wanted to leave almost as soon as he'd signed permanently. I liked Rom. Also have high hopes for DCL. The hate for him from some on here is typical from our fans.

Off subject stop posting me or I will report you ok..... we disagree leave it at that.....

you’re going to report me for what exactly? Going off topic ? You said Cahill said that DCL is a future international , and said “ I’m sure he knows nothing” or words to that effect . I then replied saying Cahill thought “Ross Barkley was going to be some player “ when asked who is the best player you have played with. I was merely pointing out Cahill has been wrong predicting a young players future before .So please don’t threaten me just because I disagree with you... it was relevant to your reply ... I don’t rate DCL very highly and you obviously do and we can leave it at that if that’s what you would like ok .

Status
Not open for further replies.