Match Thread Norwich City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime chance for Everton to embarrass themselves tonight. And we all know that’s what they love to do best

I imagine we'll see the same starting lineup today, except maybe Kean or Bernard starting for Gordon. Starting Siggy in a 2 man CM would be a massive mistake. We don't play for another week after today so Gomes and Davies should start again.

Prime chance for Everton to embarrass themselves tonight. And we all know that’s what they love to do best
We're absolutely boss when it comes to the scenario you describe, however I cannot see Carlo making the same mistakes as Silva from the first meeting.
In fact since Carlo has graced us with his presence, I have been waiting for the chance to show both Norwich and Sheffield Utd that their wins early in the season against us, were by virtue of an inept manager at the time.

Just over 3 hours until kickoff, undies getting chewed. We safe yet?
Just hope that our survival doesn't depend on the final game against a resurgent Bournemouth in a winner take all fixture.
If so, your skids will need peeling off you. :eek:

Just over 3 hours until kickoff, undies getting chewed. We safe yet?

We are far from safe. In fact I can barely sleep at the fact we are in a dogfight.

We would need to lose tonight, and then give up an 11 point gap in 7 games. That works out at approximately 1.57 points per gameweek.

Worrying times for the club.

We're absolutely boss when it comes to the scenario you describe, however I cannot see Carlo making the same mistakes as Silva from the first meeting.
In fact since Carlo has graced us with his presence, I have been waiting for the chance to show both Norwich and Sheffield Utd that their wins early in the season against us, were by virtue of an inept manager at the time.
I still have issues from when we lost to them earlier on in the season I won’t lie. The mad thing is they absolutely played us off the park. Then again Silva wasn’t a football manager and Ancelotti very much is so we shall see

Status
Not open for further replies.