New Everton Stadium Discussion

Slave owning scum.
tumblr_m5i82qs3yg1rr7wnno1_400.jpg

And as I already told you rumours like that don't make a case. It just fits your crusade. No real substantial proof from any reliable source. But of course don't let that stop you eh?

You still have no ACTUAL proof just circumstantial evidence nothing concrete.

You would be rubbish on a jury.
He owned slaves. He was the man who was used to lobby the Liverpool Chambers of Commerce and Parliamant on behalf of the Brazilian Sugar and Coffee industry...an industry that exclusively used slaves.

FFS, just accept that he was a toe rag.

He owned slaves. He was the man who was used to lobby the Liverpool Chambers of Commerce and Parliamant on behalf of the Brazilian Sugar and Coffee industry...an industry that exclusively used slaves.

FFS, just accept that he was a toe rag.
He didn't own slaves. Why can't you accept there no actual proof? So a renowned institution who researched slave owners all the way back are wrong then?

Acting like a big baby and changing his twitter profile photo from the stadium site to something else doesn't help matters either.

How does this make him a big baby? He's also a human being outside the context of Everton. Not all of his actions, like changing a twitter banner, have to concern us

He’s stringing Everton fans along and not clarifying any comments. I hope he has been dropped by the club and we’re now in business with someone with a bit more professionalism.

He’s also liking tweets saying we’re not moving to BMD.

This would be a good time to have a local paper with some good journalists to go out and find out the truth, but the Echo would rather do an article on 20 things that only scousers would say.

Last edited:

He’s stringing Everton fans along and not clarifying any comments. I hope he has been dropped by the club and we’re now in business with someone with a bit more professionalism.

This would be a good time to have a local paper with some good journalists to go out and find out the truth, but the Echo would rather do any article on 20 things that only scousers would say.

And he's done it on one of @KUEFC09U2 tweets - so cruel, that would have kept our Kev up for days

This would be a good time to have a local paper with some good journalists to go out and find out the truth, but the Echo would rather do an article on 20 things that only scousers would say.

He didn't. He liked a tweet asking if we were moving to his house location after he explained that was his new picture.

Not sure what the panic is, we know what stage we're at with this at the only people who should be commenting are the Club themselves.

If I was a betting man I'd say that a new stadium in Rome, with all it's politics, would be a far bigger headache than a new stadium practically in any other city on Earth.