Old Everton Pictures

1592502028957.jpeg

A great apology to everyone on this site. Joey's post was probable taken from my Pinterest account and I have looked at it again and gone back to my original source...the Everton match programme. I must learn to read properly, put it down to my age. I have deleted the original photo from pinterest as I am only interested in goals scored. If anyone has a correct photo of Power's goal Please post it as I now realise I am missing it from my collection.
v0_massive.jpg

A great apology to everyone on this site. Joey's post was probable taken from my Pinterest account and I have looked at it again and gone back to my original source...the Everton match programme. I must learn to read properly, put it down to my age. I have deleted the original photo from pinterest as I am only interested in goals scored. If anyone has a correct photo of Power's goal Please post it as I now realise I am missing it from my collection.
View attachment 91212
Christ,no need to apologise Brian,the amount of great stuff you put on here for us all is bound to every now and again have a error or two!!

Snodin I think?
No book says Paul Power plus as did the caption also it was a @ManxBrian photo I think & he is always spot on .....
If Dario had scored it as a full back his tash would not have made any difference Dario lol
sorry just seen Brian has put all you doubters correct & theirs been a few - Not on your own Dario kind sir ;)
Is this a brookside conspiracy :D
1592509584147.png