Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linked today with 3 central midfielders, longstaff from Newcastle, Teun Koopmeiners from Alkmaar and and Wendel from Sporting Lisbon. I can't see longstaff leaving newcastle, even if the takeover doesn't go through. Newcastle have been linked with Hirving Lozano if their takeover goes through and we have also been linked again

Do you try take credit for every player ever? Reminding me of them lot signing every news article on Twitter with YNWA.

Why not read the conversation through (about him being signed based on stats when he was well known) rather than jumping down my throat and saying I remind you of a Liverpool supporter.

Theres really no need for it.

If Liverpool had not got £142m for Coutinho their finances would look quite different

Yeah agree said that earlier in the thread, also some of their reserves/ secondary players sold for ridiculous fee's, Bournemouth take a bow. Solanke was it £20 odd million, what for an actual Donkey who doesn't score, Jordan Ibe, who ? Cheers Bournemouth, here's another £15m for a winger who hardly ever played then and even less now. Liverpool seem to have a supplement on every piece of crap they sell. Even the top players they sell, seem to have been run into the ground and dead on their legs when they sell them, Torres as an example. If I were a manager of another club I would be very wary of buying a player off LFC.

Why not read the conversation through (about him being signed based on stats when he was well known) rather than jumping down my throat and saying I remind you of a Liverpool supporter.

Theres really no need for it.

I mean at the time Leicester signed him you hadn't actually heard of him since you asked me if he's like Kante.

Just laugh when you try act like you've unearthed everyone in this thread.

Crack on.

I mean at the time Leicester signed him you hadn't actually heard of him since you asked me if he's like Kante.

Just laugh when you try act like you've unearthed everyone in this thread.

Crack on.

I NEVER said id seen him play at the time...

I wrote that HE WAS WELL KNOWN !!!!

Dearie me...

As others have pointed out, your attitude has changed on this forum...

Im sticking you on ignore for a while.

Hope all is well at home xoxo

Am I right in saying the summer window "opens" 10th June?

If so will be interesting to see if we have any deals in the pipeline to be done right away before the 1st July when they come aboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.