Old Everton Pictures

90DCB86F-6604-45A6-B060-CD9B01619D20.jpeg

And liked a little bet....:oops:
Yep - Ronnie was a hard knock - a year ahead of me - always a very good no 9 and good at most sports - even as a big lad he could look after himself , but never caused trouble at school - remet him once when he was Manager of South port - shook his hand - mentioned our school days etc, he did not remember me....- he had not been to the bookies then as far as I know :D
He was sacked by a few clubs in his time did he have one great season at Tranmere Rovers scoring?

Yep - Ronnie was a hard knock - a year ahead of me - always a very good no 9 and good at most sports - even as a big lad he could look after himself , but never caused trouble at school - remet him once when he was Manager of South port - shook his hand - mentioned our school days etc, he did not remember me....- he had not been to the bookies then as far as I know :D
He was sacked by a few clubs in his time did he have one great season at Tranmere Rovers scoring?
In his first spell at Tranmere he scored 72 goals in 250 appearances.
His total record was 166 goals in 632 games
I think he played some of his career as a centre half
The sacking for betting was rather harsh..

In his first spell at Tranmere he scored 72 goals in 250 appearances.
His total record was 166 goals in 632 games
I think he played some of his career as a centre half
The sacking for betting was rather harsh..
I remember he had a really one good high goalscoring season his son played no 9 too - don't know him at all.....