2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like we will get more from him this season than we thought if it resumes. I just hope its null and voided though lol

He's only missed loads this season because we absolutely ballsed up his recovery as well.

That was because they’d found the scar tissue from a previous injury, that’s what was preventing his recovery hence the need for a second surgery, to clean it out

I thought they had a chance to give him surgery back in August but sacked it off and thenlater on realised he then needed surgery?

Yeah that happened because they didn’t realise the severity then after the surgery he was struggling with the recovery that’s how the found out about the scar tissue

Is this guy going to be fit when football returns in June?

....my fear is these big muscle injuries keep recurring and even when a player has a run of games they are subconsciously protecting the area and not playing full throttle.

We saw this recently with McCarthy and further back with Ian Snodin. I hope I’m wrong, but I fear we haven’t seen the last of this injury.

Will there be any restrictions when the season restarts on playing players who were injured before the season ended?

Status
Not open for further replies.