2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

football-world-cup-1990-argentina-v-italy-carlo-ancelotti-picture-id174041534

Here he is

No but many have already a world class manager so what is the difference?

Yeah many clubs that are already successful, we have aspirations of success in coming years and the right man at the helm is vital to that. We finally get the right man and then everything is halted, granted it's happened to everyone but this is gripe specific to supporting Everton init, hence why he's posting on an Everton forum.

If your ultimate point is there are bigger concerns in the world right now or that it's crap for everyone then yeah you're right but if that's the qualification for everything we can possibly talk about then there is very little we actually can talk about.

Ancelotti will have had some time to reflect on the squad now.

I dont see that as a negative, definitely a positive with the first window of his reign coming up.

A newspaper article with Carlo's son talking about their time at Everton was put up on Keys and Gray earlier this week. I wish I hadn't deleted it because I'd have like to give you the transcript.

He spoke about how happy they are here. Carlo has been made welcome and understands the 'people's club' description, the history and the passion of the supporters. He loves the place and wants to make his mark here. That's a brief summary but what he's saying is that he 'gets us'.

Status
Not open for further replies.