2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a thought? You all think that Carlo will be fantastic, say he is, and wins the Champions league in 2023, then again in 2024 and the World Club
Championship the same year. Will this boys pen we're building at Bramley Moore Dock be big enough with 52,000 seats. My Arse it will.

Just a thought? You all think that Carlo will be fantastic, say he is, and wins the Champions league in 2023, then again in 2024 and the World Club
Championship the same year. Will this boys pen we're building at Bramley Moore Dock be big enough with 52,000 seats. My Arse it will.

If we win all that then I wont care about the stadium being 52k tbh

IMG-20200504-WA0008.jpg

Big season for Siggurdson coming up

....in Formby, according to my son: in the last hour he saw Ancelotti out on his bike with his son running alongside. I’m sure @Dario Terracotta has sightings.

At least he’ll be fit for the resumption.
Not seen him so far Eggs,funnily enough since this lockdown I haven't been down to the pinewoods and have been road walking the dogs,Dean has taken to "evacuating" right outside a certain German LFC managers house, now being a responsible dog owner I always clear up although I have an urge to lob the contents over the wall!!I always praise Dean and give him an extra dog biccy,he must have been a blue too in a former life ;) lol lol lol

Players ancelotti has signed

Have a look at this list of players signed while ancelotti has been manager of his clubs.

I would only imagine he will be after the best of the best we can possibly get.

excited to see who he and brands bring in, in the summer

I've just finished doing a Google Maps search for something at my local big retail site and there's a place I haven't noticed before called Team Carlo.
I'll check it out when I'm allowed to go there again.

Status
Not open for further replies.