Angry Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.

This arl fella and his son in the Lower Street when I used to sit there, they really did cleanse their soul on a Saturday

Couple of arl fellas nearly started fighting at the back of the gladys at the tail end of the Carling cup semi we lost to Chelsea in 2008. They were just pure angry at the game but had nowhere to direct it. Then mear came to blows. Awesome when we direct it at the opposition, but it's almost like we need a lightening rod of sorts to collectively direct it at.

Unfortunately it often ends up being Osman, Barkley, or A.N. other in blue.

Do u remember the time alex Ferguson was that scared we would wind rooney up at Goodison he benched him

Prime rooney, prime Rooney benched cos of the arl arses at Goodison lol

Just found his quote

"It is always a nightmare going there and it wouldn't matter whether it was Dixie Dean playing for us. It is a hard place to go to. The atmosphere is fantastic.

When I think of an angry Goodison in recent years I think of the joker that sits near me in GT4 screaming 'ANDBALL' whenever an opposition player chests the ball down or bawls 'FOUL THROW' on the occasion someone from the other team takes a throw-in or shouts 'WHAT GAME ARE YOU WATCHING REF/LINESMAN' when an obvious decision happens to be given against us.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.