Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

How reliable are Sport? If we are going for this lad and Gabriel then that means either Keane getting shifted or Holgate possibly transitioning into a DM

The form of Mina and Holgate really hasn't been good enough to suggest that signing two CBs is out of line. I'd probably spread the resources around but you have to make the deals that are there.

...not sure what that says, but thought Schalke had an option to buy.

They did but Corona made it an untenable option financially.

Rogé is not a reliable source but rumours of Todibo being ushered out to generate sales & fund bigger transfers have lingered throughout his short tenure at the club. Unless he's got a bad attitude or work ethic, nothing that has even been hinted at from watching how he conducts himself on & off the pitch but would be an incomprehensible move. But this is the corporate board of stooges I have to live with atm

For me, he's a genuine star prospect as a central defender - a player that has the profile of a DM & 20M is peanuts. Inter match last fall is a great sample of what he can do - hadn't been playing, in a CL match on the road against an in form Italian side who had to win to qualify for the next round. Outstanding performance

this lad started off as defensive midfielder before going to cb ;-) His favourite player apparently was Pirlo

Maybe its for this reason we are looking at him then? Gbamin has bad injury and if this lad can play both positions well then males him more appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.