2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you on about. You came on sayin that his contract should be ripped up.
I said it wont happen. I was making a statement that I fully expect to be true .
Is an ostradis a type of bird.?
I think it should be be , you've spent the past 15 minutes talking about all kinds of different wonderful things to justify why it wont be. I get it , it probably wont but I hope it will be, I literally can not be any clearer. I dont know is it ?

I think it should be be , you've spent the past 15 minutes talking about all kinds of different wonderful things to justify why it wont be. I get it , it probably wont but I hope it will be, I literally can not be any clearer. I dont know is it ?
Not justifying anthing. Telling you what will happen.
You are the one who used the word ostradicing. Never heard of it .
Can you explain it to me .

Oh my lord... he was late to work? I bet you've never done that.

He's paid more in a week than a lot of us are paid in a year to not be late to training.

It's not like he checked in late to his shift at McDonald's is it ffs

It's all part of a pretty clear pattern at this point - the lad is thick and lacks professionalism is a major way. Even Ancelotti all of 10 minutes into the job came out and publicly said as such.

There's no point persisting with him.

The moral police all with their knickers in a twist ;-)

Maybe the strippers were all 2 metres apart for the dancing ;-)
His done no more wrong than everyone here has going out shopping, being in contact with friends or family or doing exercise ;-(

His famous so thrown to lions as an "evil" footballer who s not paying for the NHS ;-( but being an idiot like we ve all been at some time in our lifes ;-)

Thought the PFA line was no wage deferral and the players would donate privately. Maybe that's what Moise did throw a party for some NHS nurses and give them some if his £50000 a week wages. Makes sense now
See villa players have took a wage deferral for 4 months

Dig him for the party, don’t dig him for wages when you’re just assuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.