Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting mate that you brought up the business sector in your post. I also think we’ll see a downgrading of the money paid to clubs via shirt sponsership. Due to lockdown very few big businesses revenue are the same as before the lockdown was enforced I’d suggest. How can companies continue to maintain current sponsorship levels in the present climate, when so many people have lost their jobs particularly in the states.

Yes sponsorships will be negotiated down, without any shadow of a doubt.

And I just think, in exceptional circumstances sometimes exceptional solutions are found.

I agree but think if he's sold, he's pretty much house money vs FFP calculations – home-grown, not a massive contract etc

It's an under the radar decision for us this summer imo

An under the radar decision is it C. The kind of call you make on the DL. No fanfare, no bright lights or nothin', just you and the transfer game hiding out below ground, scheming for real.

Currently , Everything is just rumours etc and do you honestly think player swaps etc are going to come into action ? Can anyone remember the last time this actually happened as , 1st of all, you would need 2 clubs to agree and then the 2 players to agree ;-(

What we know now is !

End of June:
Out of contract at Everton are :_)

Baines
Stekelenburg
Naisse
Cuco Martina
Garbutt
Foulds
Markelo
Ouzounidis
Denny
Broadhead

im sure feeney is out of contract too

Not saying you're wrong here, but I think Ancelotti and Brands will lose a lot of the goodwill they currently have if we revert to picking people like Bolasie, Tosun etc who the fans have seen enough of. Even if we can't spend, I think most fans would prefer we look for creative solutions and utilise the younger players than go cap in hand back to players who've already shown they're not good enough.
No chance the likes of bolasie, getting around the squad next season, Tosun is injured so it slightly different, but I expect as soon as he’s fit he will be gone the following window

How many starts in the league? In 29 games?

I don’t have to work for Sheffield United to be able to tell you that they aren’t buying Muhamed Besic. If we’re lucky a Championship club like Preston will bid £500k for him.
Getting in the sheff united midfield this season has been a lot harder than getting into our shambles of a ‘midfield’ this season lol

Some twitter rumour (everyone’s favourite) from some Brazilian? ESPN chap saying we’ve had a bid knocked back for a 17 year old called Gabriel Veron from Palmerias
Probably jarg but how boss would it be to actually pluck the Brazilian wonder kid for not crazy money after they’ve made their move to Europe already

Some twitter rumour (everyone’s favourite) from some Brazilian? ESPN chap saying we’ve had a bid knocked back for a 17 year old called Gabriel Veron from Palmerias
Probably jarg but how boss would it be to actually pluck the Brazilian wonder kid for not crazy money after they’ve made their move to Europe already

YouTube?

Status
Not open for further replies.