Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely never seen him do one impressive thing ever.

He had an excellent first season there, problem with Arsenal is they constantly try to accommodate attacking players and whack the balance out of their team, and dont give responsibility to attacking forwards or midfielders to defend, that leads to the central channel getting over run, while their defense is beyond gash. Admittedly he has been hot and cold this season, hes a very good player, but they are a bit like us the year we had three managers at the moment, so much turmoil at the club. Club has been badly run for a few years in my opinion and the players attitudes have been awful and not committed, its a massive shame because i would have looked up to Arsenal as a great model only 4-5 years ago. Inevitable after Wenger really.

Arsenal needs a cull, or to find a better balance to their team, but id be keeping Torreira if i was them. Dani Ceballos is another excellent player. While they have a potential gem in Matinelli. Sako is class as well. So there are decent building blocks there.

Last edited:

Theyre both top quality.

Not sure about the "destroyer" shouts so much...think it depends on Ancelotti.

I mean, Arthur and Tonali in midfield are such intelligent players who have bite and can really play.

Semedo is something else at right back...
There were shouts that we were after Allen from Napoli in midfield. I know he’s older but I’d love him here

Pogba on his day is top class, He absolutely ran the show at Goodison last season or the one before.
We tonked them 4-0 last season, so I'm guessing it must have been the year before. I don't remember him being all that, but I can't remember what I had for my dinner last night!

Status
Not open for further replies.