Which Merseyside district produces most Everton players;

Status
Not open for further replies.

...ha, ha. I thought Joe was junior school in Norris Green and then Quarry Bank? Certainly a Norris Green lad, though.
As is Brian Labone, he lived in 6 Fairfax Place which later I also lived in, my neighbours told me that Brian lived there, Jimmy Melia‘s sister, Melia played for Liverpool,I exchanged houses with her, she moved back to town and me and my wife moved from town to posh Norris Green.

I should have said Jimmy Melia’s sister also lived in the same house as Brian Labone, but not at the same time, I’m winding myself into a ridiculous situation here!!

As is Brian Labone, he lived in 6 Fairfax Place which later I also lived in, my neighbours told me that Brian lived there, Jimmy Melia‘s sister, Melia played for Liverpool,I exchanged houses with her, she moved back to town and me and my wife moved from town to posh Norris Green.

...wow, that seems fairly conclusive regarding Labone, Cameron. Hope that clears it up for @davek. Makes sense, more easily get the Collegiate from Norris Green than Maghull. He might even have moved from the City centre (Everton) to Noggsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.