New Everton Stadium Discussion

Everton have lined up a £200million naming rights deal for the club’s proposed new stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock with Russian billionaire Alisher Usmanov.

Sources close to the club have told The Mail on Sunday that a naming rights deal was ‘ready to go’.

It is understood the deal will be a long-term agreement for ‘over 10 years’

Only 20 million a year (+ the 30 million on top for first refusal) is just pathetically low, this should be at least 500 million in my book...a year. :hayee:

Shows why we wanted a new stadium though, just a way of printing money and will pay for itself.

Only 20 million a year (+ the 30 million on top for first refusal) is just pathetically low, this should be at least 500 million in my book...a year. :hayee:

Shows why we wanted a new stadium though, just a way of printing money and wi pay for itself.

Im hoping USM sponser the shirt as thats where the big money comes from.

Naming Rights isn't a massive market - Spurs wanted £25 million a year and haven't found any interested party.

Dont know what City & Arsenal get mind.

Im hoping USM sponser the shirt as thats where the big money comes from.

Naming Rights isn't a massive market - Spurs wanted £25 million a year and haven't found any interested party.

Dont know what City & Arsenal get mind.

Or if a third part want and can pay that much, saves USM having to pay everything for us. A few short years ago we were getting £3 million a season from chang, now we could be getting 20 million for naming rights, 12 million for the training ground and another 15-20 in shirt sponsorship. It's a step in the right direction for sure to keep up with the mega earners.

So let's get this straight:

We are getting £200m for the naming rights of our Stadium and Liverpool haven't won the league

So do we think it will be The USM Stadium or USM Bramley Moore or something else?
Then what will we end up as fans calling it? The USM or just stick with Bramley Moore even if it's not in the official name?
Commercially i can see it being The USM.