Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keane, Davies, Gylfi, Schneiderlan and Walcott first 5 out in the summer. Get rid of them for fees first and then we can work on the next level of dross to leave

Martina (released), Niasse (released), Bolasie, Sandro & Lossl first ones out.

£300k a week or £16m a year saved in wages!

If we can get rid of the ones you mention that is another £25m a year saved in wages and potentially £50-70m in fees. I would loan Davies out though.

I would actually keep Besic - low wages and can do a job. He is erratic but at least he is mobile and can put a tackle in. Decent back up.

Martina (released), Niasse (released), Bolasie, Sandro & Lossl first ones out.

£300k a week or £16m a year saved in wages!

If we can get rid of the ones you mention that is another £25m a year saved in wages and potentially £50-70m in fees. I would loan Davies out though.

I would actually keep Besic - low wages and can do a job. He is erratic but at least he is mobile and can put a tackle in. Decent back up.

If only, fingers crossed. On Besic yes he can do a job no pandying about with him.

Because of FFP the only ways we can bring some top players in are
1. We sell one/two of our more sellable players (Calvert lewin/digne) and use the freedom that gives us to bring in the players we need
or
2. We get a massive influx of cash through sponsorship. Or possibly a bit of both.

If either of those things don't happen then the number of players coming in will disappoint everybody but unfortunately that's the situation we find ourselves in because of the mismanagement of our club over the last few years.
Or we remove some of the more expensive players salary wise, and replace them with fewer but better quality players on a high wage and low or free transfer fee. There's a lot of book balancing that needs to go on with various financial aspects being sacrificed for others to improve the squad overall. I think it's a quite difficult thing to manage. I hope that Brands and Ancelotti are both on the same page.

Because of FFP the only ways we can bring some top players in are
1. We sell one/two of our more sellable players (Calvert lewin/digne) and use the freedom that gives us to bring in the players we need
or
2. We get a massive influx of cash through sponsorship. Or possibly a bit of both.

If either of those things don't happen then the number of players coming in will disappoint everybody but unfortunately that's the situation we find ourselves in because of the mismanagement of our club over the last few years.
They will already have things in place. That’s the only way they’ve got Ancelotti in.

Everton Soares is taking English lessons....

Status
Not open for further replies.