Match Thread Everton v Liverpool (Monday 16 March 20:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you heard but in Ireland ALL public gatherings of more than 500 people are off.

If indoor all over 100 people.

Church Masses and Services likely to be suspended.

GAA and League of Ireland suspended until 29th....at least.

I don't understand what UK Govt is delaying for.

Good chance to beat these after they had a draining game last night

What game was thier the under 18s playing? I can’t imagine they will let whatever draining game they played effect them they dominated us last time. Didn’t think they would play the same night as the first team either.

What game was thier the under 18s playing? I can’t imagine they will let whatever draining game they played effect them they dominated us last time. Didn’t think they would play the same night as the first team either.
Stupid comment because for one we didn’t play their u18s last time and secondly this is totally different game and scenario

Tbh the derby is my least favourite game of each season, and the last few have been awful watches anyway.

So that, and the coronavirus, and my general apathy towards Everton at the moment - means I probably won't go
What do you mean by awful? The results or the spectacle? They only won at their place last season because Pickford stuffed up with seconds to go. We had
the best of the home draw and there were two draws in the league the year before.

Can't see Burnley getting any points at City, but serious question, 'cos I can't remember: Has any club been presented with the league trophy immediately
after winning it in an away match?

GettyImages-174046626.jpg

;)

Kevin Radcliffe scores Everton’s first goal in the 74th minute against Liverpool in this First Division match played on the 22nd February 1986 at Anfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.