Game on Monday : Would you still go ?

If the game's still on on Monday and not behind closed doors, are you still going ?

• Yes

Votes: 93 42.3%
  • No

Votes: 104 47.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Few chants on Monday to get the crowd going

“Abandon the league, abandon the league, abandon the league, abandon the league, abandon the league” to the same tune as the eff var chant

“Corona,Corona virus, Corona, Corona virus, Corona, Corona virus, Corona, Corona virus” to the tune of Duncan, Duncan Ferguson

Can't see this game going ahead to be honest. People say about it being open air but think about the concourses, pubs etc.

Things progressing very quickly

If you sit anywhere other than the family enclosure, the majority of the stadium has hand rails.
Pint at half time, hands on counter. It’s ridiculous. One innocent person could infect hundreds.

mental.

No.

Sitting outside on a cold evening with thousands of people. One person could infect hundreds. That could lead to the loss of life of a loved one, or even yourself if fortune takes that course.

Everton are an important part of our lives. But there will be other opportunities in the future. Staying as safe and well as possible is far higher a priority.

I’ll go. I’m just going to get the virus from work at some point anyway and I’m not particularly scared of a chest infection. The thought of seeing us tonked is far more scary.

I’ll go. I’m just going to get the virus from work at some point anyway and I’m not particularly scared of a chest infection.
Hard-core.

I reckon you would swerve it if it caused a persistent itch though.

Nothing worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.