Potential cancellation of games - Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
youll still infect yourself and others if touch someone with rubber gloves on,its just on the gloves instead of your hands!
Yeah this is nonsense! Virus isn’t entering via your hand, but you touch your face and it enters. Are you a glove retailer looking to cash in?

There is no way whatsoever that a decision will be made before their game with us, which happens after City play Burnley. So Liverpool could very well be crowned champions within a week, and anything that happens after that would not result in the trophy being taken away from them.

There is no way whatsoever that a decision will be made before their game with us, which happens after City play Burnley. So Liverpool could very well be crowned champions within a week, and anything that happens after that would not result in the trophy being taken away from them.

Just end it and give them the title - putting literally tens of thousands of football fans across the country at risk so they can have a "proper" title is madness

Let's just hope we get another Simeone masterclass tonight and the RS get booted out
Another fantastic European night at Anfield....

Fans-wearing-face-masks-at-a-J-League-football-match-between-Vissel-Kobe-and-Yokohama-F-Marinos-in-February_1707c7248c9_medium.jpg

I am sure I read on twitter that even if nobody could mathematically catch the RS they don't become champions until the season has finished, so if the season is cancelled there would be no champions and nobody would be relegated etc
I am sure they would find a way. Bullets in the post to the Health Minister of the Government, mass protests outside of Downing Street, all Chinese takeaways in the North West and Norway firebombed, etc.

Can you imagine thousands of fans from Madrid being allowed to walk around London and file into a stadium tonight to watch a game, given that now Madrid is a new epicentre?

No chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.