2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there was any positive from the game it was seeing clearly that he isn't worth taking up the option on. Like Bernard ok when we are playing the lower teams at home,away to anyone half decent and the true player steps forward.

Unless we plan on playing wingbacks next season I don't think we should re-sign. He can't play RB in a 4-man system. Completely lacks defensive awareness.

This basically.

He obviously has some ability but he needs to be in a side which can cover up his flaws which obviously wont be us as we have enough flaws as it is.

I like the bloke but he aint the one.

Sign Thomas Meunier on a free with Kenny as back up.
Sell Coleman,Some promoted team will give us 10m and send Sidibe back
Meunier will be touching 29 next season so a good 3 years in him .

If there was any positive from the game it was seeing clearly that he isn't worth taking up the option on. Like Bernard ok when we are playing the lower teams at home,away to anyone half decent and the true player steps forward.
Wasnt Bernard MoM away to Liverpool? had a shocker taken off at half time granted but gee not one of them could hold their head high. Only Gomes with some type of excuse.

he has been good at times this year but lately wow, still we have 3 RB to choose from at the end of the year so keeping powder dry. Would love to see decent reports on how JJK is doing, any references where I can follow?

Wasnt Bernard MoM away to Liverpool? had a shocker taken off at half time granted but gee not one of them could hold their head high. Only Gomes with some type of excuse.
I'd trust Uncle Carlo on this one he generally prefers playing Bernard in home games and made some comments why in an interview.

I'm not one to slate our players on here but Sidibe is on such a downward spiral he deserves a lashing.

Forgetting a sock, delaying coming on as a sub = sort of thing you usually get on a Sunday morning game when someone is still leathered from the night before

Getting a yellow card for coming back on the pitch without the referees consent and needing Mcguire to tell you what you did wrong (while giggling to himself because he couldnt believe Sidibe could be so amateurish)

V Chelsea... holy cow so many unforced, misplaced passes, so many times out of position, it hurt my eyes
Writing is on the wall. No where near good enough and one to move on asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.