2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
He showed energy and commitment, he chased down defenders, he at least looked as if he wanted to attack.
He also nearly got a goal in the second half, probably our only attack in forty five minutes.

The bar today was set very low, but at least he looked as if he actually wanted to be on the pitch.
One goal all season.

I'm told that doesn't matter, because he's had a half game here and there and a lot of substitute appearances.

I guarantee if Origi or Mount, were with us and had the amount of minutes on the pitch they'd be scoring more than one and making a lot of goals for others.

One goal all season.

I'm told that doesn't matter, because he's had a half game here and there and a lot of substitute appearances.

I guarantee if Origi or Mount, were with us and had the amount of minutes on the pitch they'd be scoring more than one and making a lot of goals for others.

Its why have been also rans for so long - our fans will put up with any old tosh.

Same how DCL is now the answer long term and on a new bumper 5 year deal after 2 good months.

How Coleman was given a new contract after his bad injury.

One goal all season.

[/QUOTE
Playing with this team they wouldn’t, not on todays pathetic performance.

One goal all season.

Correct, they would. Kean is one of the worst strikers I've seen here. I have no idea what the hype was about because it doesn't even just look like a confidence issue to me, he's getting the basics of being an attacking player all wrong every time he's given a chance. Tactically there's nothing about him either, dunc was onto that earlier in the season.

He's still lauded and people think he's great cos Brands said he was the next best thing and gave his mum an Everton shirt.

Correct, they would. Kean is one of the worst strikers I've seen here. I have no idea what the hype was about because it doesn't even just look like a confidence issue to me, he's getting the basics of being an attacking player all wrong every time he's given a chance. Tactically there's nothing about him either, dunc was onto that earlier in the season.

He's still lauded and people think he's great cos Brands said he was the next best thing and gave his mum an Everton shirt.
@Zezti must be Kean's ma! Don't worry, we are looking after your boy!
If I'm his Ma then you're the hemorrhoid on his arse.

Kean was sent on for 15 'kin minutes when we were already 4-0 down due to an overrun midfield and massive lack of quality on the wings, and you and @davek and ForeverBore92 are straight in on him.

Of all the players at fault for today's humiliating performance, Kean isn't one. Neither was he at fault for Arsenal's win, where Sidibe let Aubameyang have space in the box and DCL missed good chances, yet who did you single out instead?
Moise kean is utterly abysmal.

Kean may or may not turn out to be a great player, but bore off with pretending he's the problem with the side. He isn't.

Kean was sent on for 15 'kin minutes when we were already 4-0 down due to an overrun midfield and massive lack of quality on the wings, and you and @davek and ForeverBore92 are straight in on him.

Of all the players at fault for today's humiliating performance, Kean isn't one. Neither was he at fault for Arsenal's win, where Sidibe let Aubameyang have space in the box and DCL missed good chances, yet who did you single out instead?

Kean may or may not turn out to be a great player, but bore off with pretending he's the problem with the side. He isn't.

They won’t understand mate.

One of them is using kean as a bullet to shoot Brands.

The other one is obsessed with instant success.

Inappropriate Behaviour

Yeah but to be fair you’re a Liverpool fan pretending to be an Everton fan on the internet. Your opinion is entirely worthless.

The excuses we see made for ourt players.

They are 'kin rank, and this lad is right down there with the rankest of them.

No wonder we win f.a.

Kean would never have made the squad in the 80s.

A fair analysis.

I don't blame Kean for the defeat as such but granted my frustration was taken out on him.

Of course he’s nothing to do with today’s defeat.
But if we were 1 or 2 nil down then I honestly don’t even think his Mum would think he would come on and make a difference.
I wonder why we were able to buy a kid from Italy who was scoring freely early in his career in Serie A at a low price?
I wonder why no I’ve else, particularly Italian teams weren’t all over him?
Because quite clearly he has temperament/attitude issues and Brands thought a temperamental teenager from a foreign country could solve our striking woes lol.

Of course he’s nothing to do with today’s defeat.
But if we were 1 or 2 nil down then I honestly don’t even think his Mum would think he would come on and make a difference.
I wonder why we were able to buy a kid from Italy who was scoring freely early in his career in Serie A at a low price?
I wonder why no I’ve else, particularly Italian teams weren’t all over him?
Because quite clearly he has temperament/attitude issues and Brands thought a temperamental teenager from a foreign country could solve our striking woes lol.
I wouldn't call 11 goals in 35 games 'free flowing', tbh.

Did you not see Sandro?

Status
Not open for further replies.