Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully everyone screaming for bernard every week can now pipe down

Come on, everyone takes individually bad games like this and jumps all over them as an excuse to say 'HA I told you so'! There isn't one player out there that did well today, and the manager deserves his share of the blame as well. It's just an all round terrible performance by everyone. But we haven't lost yet...

Dreadful from every single one of them. Brought nothing but shame and embarrassment to the club in that first half.

Rollock them. Throw cups of tea and boots Carlo.

Come out 2nd half and show some pride and fight. Score early and turn this into some sort of competitive match.

One of the half’s of a lifetime coming up. Early goal Incoming and we will come back. I had a nap there for ten minutes and seen it in a very vivid dream.

Im certain.

Get shot of the following in this order keane, sigurdsson, davies, sidibe, pickford. All nowhere near good enough. The only positive being that this humiliation may make this happen

I mean realistically it’s a better team than us away when we don’t have any semblance of a midfield. I’m not arsed about losing and I’m not arsed about the rest of this season. We need a lot of these players out and a few good ones in

Status
Not open for further replies.