Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giroud + Pedro arent anything to be afraid of...

I think we'll get at least a draw here if we go direct.

Every week Ancelotti puts me on a downer by picking Sigurdsson, sometimes as captain, who does he expect him to inspire as captain? Then I look further and see Keane in the team and my oxygen level drops further, oh well, hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Anyone expecting Gordon to come on from the subs bench? Me neither it will be Walcott or Iwobi, leaving me gasping for more oxygen. I know Ancelotti is only learning about this squad, taking his bleedin’ time with three or four of them!!!

I guarantee Gilmour makes Davies look a mug in midfield and all this "eee's only a kid still doh" excuses can end.
The pessimistic character with the crab apple face FGS - Davies and all our midfield were awful in the first half last week they all did well in the 2nd half though....
I fancy us getting a result here COYB........

Oh wait mr negative boring the forum as ever give it up Dave if you can’t be happy and positive don’t post please
I'm always optimistic, just not in games when this lot play teams they're "supposed" to be beaten by...because it's a self-fullfilling prophecy for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.