2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tied down another asset which is important.

When we sold Lukaku (and to a lesser extent Gueye) I was really struggling to see who we had left as an asset and if needed we could turn a profit on.

Holgate, DCL, Richarlison could make us a pretty packet instantly.

I'm not advocating selling them BTW, but if you have players who have big value, if you do need to spin them you tend to be able to buy players of equal/better potential if your doing your homework.

Its a thoroughly deserved extension as well for DCL, come on leaps and bounds, still lots to improve on but he's obviously working hard behind the scenes to do that.

Very pleased the contract has been sorted, this lad is class and has already proven that hard work pays off. So many years progressing to come with us, happy days.

Im interested - as im sure you are whenever you slate Schneiderlin, Gyfi or Tosun "cant believe dat der Toshun is on 90k a week thanks Fat Sam"

Hypocrites...Hypocrites everywhere

I’ve never once criticised how much we pay a player because I do not care one bit but thanks for owning up to your intent asking about DCL. You’re the most predictable, transparent & skin-crawling poster on here these days.

My guess is we’ll make a ridiculous profit on him in summer 2021, by which team Moise Kean will be ready to lead the line.

Him and Holgate til 2025.

Silva, Koeman were a false teen under Mosh, but finally feel like we’re making the best progress.

I feel like we’ve turned heads appointing Carlo, and we’ll only go strength to strength with people seeing how we’ve changed holgate, Richarlison and Calvert-Lewin.

Come on Everton don’t [Poor language removed] this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.