2019/20 Leighton Baines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't think it would be the tip of the scale for a trophy tbh, I personally was okay with him having as back up this season because it made perfect sense, Next season? Eh...
And if Digne had been out all season? WTF would we have been left with? And THAT is what we';d be faced with next season if he's handed another contract.

This club gets a class manager and it still cant act professionally. Itls like its infected even Ancelotti and he's making nobhead decisions you'd expect off Sam Allardyce.

And if Digne had been out all season? WTF would we have been left with? And THAT is what we';d be faced with next season if he's handed another contract.

This club gets a class manager and it still cant act professionally. Itls like its infected even Ancelotti and he's making nobhead decisions you'd expect off Sam Allardyce.

Why do you assume a young left back would automatically cost £20m and be on £70k a week?

Honestly, find me a club that is taken seriously in the football world that keeps 36 year old full backs as cover. You can’t because there aren’t any.

He turned 35 just over 2 months ago, you’re embellishing your point a bit there.

I’m happy with Baines playing 5-10 games a season. The problem is if Digne gets a serious injury, you don’t really want to be relying on a 35 year old week in week out.

Why do you assume a young left back would automatically cost £20m and be on £70k a week?

Honestly, find me a club that is taken seriously in the football world that keeps 36 year old full backs as cover. You can’t because there aren’t any.
Ashley Young was first choice for Manure last season and now Inter in his 35th year. Does that count?

"Carlo has done it all, hes the most respected figure in world football"

Gives Baines new contract

"Carlo is a clown, what does he know about football"
It's a playing to the gallery move if it happens. I dont care how good a manager he is, if he starts doing that he gets called out on it.

Leighton Baines has claimed Everton's players lack chemistry following a third successive Premier League defeat at the weekend.

The Toffees fell to a 1-0 loss at Manchester United on Sunday and were booed off by the travelling fans, whose side are 12th in the table and level on points with Bournemouth.

Although Roberto Martinez's side have an FA Cup semifinal to contest later this month, their league form has frustrated supporters that believe a squad featuring John Stones, Ross Barkley and 25-goal striker Romelu Lukaku should be higher up the division.

And Baines insists Everton's current team are not gelling together as they should.

Speaking to the Liverpool Echo, he said: "I just don't feel as though the chemistry is quite there with the team on the pitch at the moment, and it hasn't been for a while.

"We are maybe leaning too heavily on individuals to come up with something.

"We're in games; we were in the game on Sunday and had a couple of chances, but we're not performing as a team to the level we know we can or we should be.

Leighton Baines has claimed Everton's players lack chemistry following a third successive Premier League defeat at the weekend.

The Toffees fell to a 1-0 loss at Manchester United on Sunday and were booed off by the travelling fans, whose side are 12th in the table and level on points with Bournemouth.

Although Roberto Martinez's side have an FA Cup semifinal to contest later this month, their league form has frustrated supporters that believe a squad featuring John Stones, Ross Barkley and 25-goal striker Romelu Lukaku should be higher up the division.

And Baines insists Everton's current team are not gelling together as they should.

Speaking to the Liverpool Echo, he said: "I just don't feel as though the chemistry is quite there with the team on the pitch at the moment, and it hasn't been for a while.

"We are maybe leaning too heavily on individuals to come up with something.

"We're in games; we were in the game on Sunday and had a couple of chances, but we're not performing as a team to the level we know we can or we should be.
J
U
D
A
S

Status
Not open for further replies.