Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But hes not the pacy winger we need.

Neither is he the Right-winger we seek.

I like the boy, but suspect we will look elsewhere due to him not suiting us.
See I think what we really need is good players and he is that.

But for this summer we need to prioritize the right wing since we do have Bernard and Iwobi as options even if they aren't ultimately good enough.

But for this summer we need to prioritize the right wing since we do have Bernard and Iwobi as options even if they aren't ultimately good enough.

I almost concur.

Still think Bernie has plenty to offer, but it doesnt seem like Carlo agrees.

Grealish is a really good player but he is also going to cost an absolute fortune and will have clubs with European football after him. I don't see any world in which he moves to us.

When you look at the left hand side and see Sigurdsson preferred to Iwobi, Bernard and Gordon then something is stirring.

When you see Walcott on the right being replaced by Bernard--who is poor on the right--the game is afoot.

Its almost like a big clearout is imminent

I also think they need to be better than young Jack.

Hes been very good this season in a struggling side and hes still quite young, but.
When I watch that side I see a horrid attack where he does everything. I think he's good enough to play for any team in the league tbh. It would take adjusting to playing in a team with actual talent around you too, but he has the ability to shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.