Todays ref

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno. Dont see the problem.

The referees are incompetent and weak.

Not deliberately biased.
Dunno so much about this anymore mate. I used to think that it was all incompetence from refs but when you have incidents like today I start to think otherwise.

If Man Utd (or the RS, or Man City or any other of the elite) put that goal away it stands. 100%. I doubt that refs are ever bias due to where they live or who they support ect but there is a bias that runs through the heart of football to protect the elite at all costs.

Dunno so much about this anymore mate. I used to think that it was all incompetence from refs but when you have incidents like today I start to think otherwise.

If Man Utd (or the RS, or Man City or any other of the elite) put that goal away it stands. 100%. There is a bias that runs through football to protect the elite at all costs.

They are definitely weak and that means they favour the big sides all the time.

But I just cant believe they deliberately, premeditate to go out and give biased decisions. I definitely dont think they are cheats.

They just arent strong enough under pressure. And that all stems from the fact they are not good enough referees.

If Man Utd (or the RS, or Man City or any other of the elite) put that goal away it stands. 100%. I doubt that refs are ever bias due to where they live or who they support ect but there is a bias that runs through the heart of football to protect the elite at all costs.

The actual number of VAR overturns given in favour of clubs suggests this isn't true. Brighton & Hove Albion have been the side to have benefited most from VAR decisions this season (*before this weekends matches*). Palace, Leicester and Burnley are up there as well.

And while you say it would have stood the other way there's no doubt we'd all be claiming it was clearly offside and interfering with play. If there is this great conspiracy then why was the own-goal in the reverse fixture allowed to stand when DCL was all over De Gea and it would have been very easy to disallow it?

Anthony Taylor claims he supports some 6th tier club which I personally don't buy at all. Never knew this Kavanagh guy was from Manchester but in all honestly he isn't the one who screwed us it was Moss sat in the VAR chair.

Anthony Taylor claims he supports some 6th tier club which I personally don't buy at all. Never knew this Kavanagh guy was from Manchester but in all honestly he isn't the one who screwed us it was Moss sat in the VAR chair.
VAR was brought in so they could rectify wrong decisions by incompetent refs, so what do they do? Put incompetent refs in the VAR chair. Football was much better when these useless bellends would make an instant decision on the pitch and that was the final decision.

And why are these refs not questioned about their decisions??

VAR was brought in so they could rectify wrong decisions by incompetent refs, so what do they do? Put incompetent refs in the VAR chair. Football was much better when these useless bellends would make an instant decision on the pitch and that was the final decision.

And why are these refs not questioned about their decisions??
Honestly there are so many problems with VAR as it is currently instituted that it isn't even worth the effort to list them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.