2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s 11 games left. The lad could quite easily get 20 goals this season. What do people thing a 20 goal a season striker means? It doesn’t mean he scores EVERY chance. We had Rom and he was treated the same. We deserve what we get sometimes...
Rom was and is a far superior finisher than is Dom. He’s coming in but he’s still not clinical. Don’t know why he can’t be improving but still obvious have flaws. It’s not a great vs terrible situation. He’s a good striker at the moment but at the same time he’s very frustrating.

Rom was and is a far superior finisher than is Dom. He’s coming in but he’s still not clinical. Don’t know why he can’t be improving but still obvious have flaws. It’s not a great vs terrible situation. He’s a good striker at the moment but at the same time he’s very frustrating.
I agree! He's a "good striker" and that's it. My opinion- If you have been watching Everton since 1956 like I have, he is well down at the bottom of the strikers we've had. Let's go from the 80,s - Sharp - Andy Gray - Latchford -Lineker - Big Duncan - Lukaku ( couldnt take to the lazy side to his play ) DCL is NOT and never will be as good for Everton as these.

Lukaku was the better scorer, but DCL is becoming an equal or better all-around forward. Dude does everything (hold up, p above average. Including scoring now.

Hopefully he is our #9 moving forward.

For @davek - our future front two - :D ?

Do not think so but by heck will get a shedfull of money to replace him.

Is there any positive in the club that you can point or is it all in the negative. Bit like Chamberlain waving his letter.
Ancelotti. Holgate's progress, Richarlison's form.

That's pretty much it.

Status
Not open for further replies.