2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he needs £300 million to have us competing for the top4 is that what your saying?
Depends if he feels our players are good enough? If he wants a clean slate yeh. A 4 and a half year contract is along time I’d be surprised if he doesn’t spend £300m in that amount of time

I cant believe anyone salvages anything from that. We lost by the odd goal in 5 - big deal. Arsenal were there for the taking and we saw this lot (again) bottle it.

Sure mate i think you'd warrant that kind of fume if this was a cup final or something. I'll take it easy as I've written off the season way before christmas. I'll prefer staying positive and watch Carlo work his craft on the team.

One could argue that we're in the running for europe, like, but we're in a pack of 7 teams chasing results from the last 12 games. We certainly are not favourites in that group.

Carlo worked his magic again today. Apart from an off day finishing, we would have come away with 3 points.

Either consistency will come with the current squad, and get rid of the horse carts and improve in those areas or he will overhaul.

I trust his decision either way. Hes made a huge improvements already!

By now he can surely see who the regular 1st team passengers are, and I do not mean the swathe of rubbish fringe players who do not even get in the team. The rebuild task is truly massive and can't be completed in just one close season. We might get 11th or 12th this season and maybe make a top 6 challenge next. Lots out and more than a few in might change things quickly, but realistically it probably can't be done quickly.

Needs to knock this constant rotation on the head - what does it do to breed players wanting to perform well if they are just going to get dropped? I get the odd say 2 changes but 4/5 every week is excessive imo.

Also needs to boot Siggurdsson and Iwobi to the bench and get Gomes & Bernard in the side from now on every week.

Needs to knock this constant rotation on the head - what does it do to breed players wanting to perform well if they are just going to get dropped? I get the odd say 2 changes but 4/5 every week is excessive imo.

Also needs to boot Siggurdsson and Iwobi to the bench and get Gomes & Bernard in the side from now on every week.
I think he knows who his best players for some positions are but doesn’t for others.
Pickford starts every game
Mina and Holgate start pretty much every game except that one Keane came in on which was weird but hasn’t happened again
Digne when fit starts every game
He’s not sure who he prefers RB
Our whole CM is rubbish except it’s clear he wants to start Gomes every game from his interviews
Richarlison and DCL start every game
Rotation on the wings makes sense as it’s horses for courses and I don’t think any of them except Bernard are good enough

How about letting the best manager we could haver imagined getting the benefit of the doubt...

How about letting the best manager we could haver imagined getting the benefit of the doubt...

Not even Pep escapes criticism lid.

I love Carlo but he's not immune from criticism - personally think had he taken Sidibe or Iwobi off for Coleman at HT as most were saying on here we would have finished that game 2-2 and not conceded that daft goal in the first 30 odd seconds of the 2nd half from the same problems of the 1st half.

To be fair the improvement in the side, under the new manager has been massive really.I mean like before today, we weren't that far off the top four.We had enough chances to get a result.But you know something this current Arsenal side are not that great, and i thought today was a great opportunity to get, an elusive away win at Arsenal.But it wasn't to be.We have the right manager, but let's be honest here, 6 to 7 years worth of bad player recruitment, have left Carlo, with a pretty crappy hand to deal with.The next few fixtures will make or break, our chances of the top five or six imo.

Pipe down about Carlo you beaut's.

Take a look at the league early December before you start cryassin.

17 chances created compared to Arsenals 5 tells you the manager is doing things right , its the wasted chances that have cost us a victory today.
We need clean sheets to win games

Status
Not open for further replies.