2019/20 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mate, was there for all the games, was in Goodison Road. In addition to Pele, remember Eusebio?

Was very fortunate for all home games at GP, Grandmother just lived half a mile, off Luxmore Roadand always saved me a parking space outside her house.
Eusebio was the greatest in my opinion. He would have fit right in with today's fast breaking sides too.

First name on the team sheet for me, he is the only outlet for our Defenders and Centre midfielders, it’s no coincidence without him we play slow football with a million too many passes.
He should score more but his play brings everyone else into it, I don’t see how any other winger gets a start ahead of him.
Agreed.

You're right you don't because anyone who thinks anyone but Richarlison is our best player is nuts.

Richarlison IS our best player by billion miles and we would be absolutely toast without him.

Bernard has been one of our best players over the last few games he’s played in and I don’t understand why he gets dropped?

Richarlison IS our best player by billion miles and we would be absolutely toast without him.

Bernard has been one of our best players over the last few games he’s played in and I don’t understand why he gets dropped?
I'll take one of our best. Even if I am not totally sure I agree.

Has to be starting over the other dross. It’s no surprise we were better when him and Gomes game on. Criminal that he didn’t start for me.
It's very strange how every one is attaching him and Gomes. I get that they came on at the same time, but Gomes dominated the game and completely revitalized our midfield with his forward passing while Bernard didn't do that. He was fine but not any great departure from Iwobi. The right side was still a problem defensively but Arsenal shut up shop instead of pressing it.

Bernard does not get credit for Gomes being really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.