2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm still bloody livid that he hasn't walked away with the match ball because two of the chances missed are simply criminal misses at this level

BUT

That finish for the 1st was absolutely fantastic.

He's improved massively, so much so that I'm really disappointed he didn't tuck at least another one away and I think he will be too. Lot of pressure leading the line for Everton but at least he's starting to look like a number 9 and he's now making runs where he's actually in position to score. Ferguson and Ancelotti really have worked on that part of his game.

No any team that has to score 4-5 goals to win or draw equals defensive, and midfield problems lack of creativity......compare how easy they scored today......awful defending plus they hit the bar as we played tippy tippy 3-2 down oh but just blame our leading goal scorer hey ho......
Ill give a couple of examples Joseph Palace away score is at 0-0 clear header misses,we go away with a point,Villa away clear chance to shoot into the net misses we go on to lose,those two chances could have got us 6 points more,they were not difficult chances and thats were he lets himself down,he will score goals but it needs 3/4/5 chances to get one and that isnt going to happen an awful lot,to me he isnt a natural goal scorer

Ill give a couple of examples Joseph Palace away score is at 0-0 clear header misses,we go away with a point,Villa away clear chance to shoot into the net misses we go on to lose,those two chances could have got us 6 points more,they were not difficult chances and thats were he lets himself down,he will score goals but it needs 3/4/5 chances to get one and that isnt going to happen an awful lot,to me he isnt a natural goal scorer
Well he's our leading goalscorer....what does it say about the rest alert from Richarliton?

I'm still bloody livid that he hasn't walked away with the match ball because two of the chances missed are simply criminal misses at this level

BUT

That finish for the 1st was absolutely fantastic.

He's improved massively, so much so that I'm really disappointed he didn't tuck at least another one away and I think he will be too. Lot of pressure leading the line for Everton but at least he's starting to look like a number 9 and he's now making runs where he's actually in position to score. Ferguson and Ancelotti really have worked on that part of his game.
I am admitting he should have scored the header from the well worked corner ...but my arguments are comes have to score 4-5 to get a point or win?

Status
Not open for further replies.