January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but hes coming out in Feb saying hes signing, which in itself is a little strange.

Yes im aware we can sign players now, but seems a pretty big claim.

You would think if true we will announce in the next few days.
Maybe this new Everton does things early when cups like Euros can get in the way of business.

Nice little write up about him here. These two bits stood out for me:

This season, Gabriel has completed more medium and long passes than any other player in the squad, while he has also completed more final third entry passes than any other player on the team from centre-back, with 97. In fact, no other centre-back in Ligue 1 has completed as many final third entry passes as Gabriel, while he ranks eighth across the entire league.

Often alongside his older partner Fonte, Gabriel is clearly tasked with being the more aggressive player, with his speed used to cover for the Portuguese player’s relative lack of mobility.

Sounds promising. Has anyone actually seen him play instead of going off jarg websites like me?

Nice little write up about him here. These two bits stood out for me:

Sounds promising. Has anyone actually seen him play instead of going off jarg websites like me?
No mate but he isn’t Michael Keane so he’s worth every penny

Left footed
Right footed
Left headed
Right handed
Paints with his left
Writes with his right
Can multi task
Can step out with the ball, can tuck in without it

Never seen him play tbh mate but the YouTube vid I watched on Jan he did look to have something about him. Looked athletic, solid defensively, pace and a threat in the opposition area

This place is going to have a melt down if true, not only have we signed a centre back who is 22 and left footed he is Brazilian - FC Sexy rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.