Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a randomer?

I think you will find im the best pound for pound poster on the entire internet.

More like the bloke in the gym who sniggers at the lads on the mats whilst not willing to get on and roll.

Would respect you and Christopher more if you gave your own onions rather than constantly telling people they are wrong but not offering a counter point.

Give me realistic signings and I'll agree to disagree mate.

More like the bloke in the gym who sniggers at the lads on the mats whilst not willing to get on and roll.

Would respect you and Christopher more if you gave your own onions rather than constantly telling people they are wrong but not offering a counter point.

I literally made a whole thread dedicated to us signing Seb Haller.

But if you want my opinion I wouldnt even buy a Striker this Summer, we have 3 good young lads with potential who should be given as many games as possible. If we get Europe than our need for a 4th Striker becomes greater. But not great enough that we drop 50m on a 1 season wonder with dodgy knees.

Somebody like a Llorente or a Giroud, somebody cheap, with experience, on a 12month deal.

As far as midfield than im not sure, but I dont see how paying mega money for a player like Allan would work, we need hungry players, players that we can sell at some point.

But you name the roles and I will find you the players, im sure we have different targets this summer.

Another whos that terrified of looking wrong on an internet forum they do nothing but try take the pee out of other posters opinions.

Ings - instantly would become our best striker

Wilson - why would we sign both him and Ings?

£80 million on Allan - pretty sure I posted £25 million

Reina - back up GK to Pickford, small Fee - nothing wrong with that.

You have some really weird preference.

But if you want my opinion I wouldnt even buy a Striker this Summer, we have 3 good young lads with potential who should be given as many games as possible. If we get Europe than our need for a 4th Striker becomes greater. But not great enough that we drop 50m on a 1 season wonder with dodgy knees.

Somebody like a Llorente or a Giroud, somebody cheap, with experience, on a 12month deal.

As far as midfield than im not sure, but I dont see how paying mega money for a player like Allan would work, we need hungry players, players that we can sell at some point.

But you name the roles and I will find you the players, im sure we have different targets this summer.

Right winger who's left footed and a pacey CB are my personal priorities, goat-man. Tell me what's out there.

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr people dont think spending 50m+ on Danny Ings is a good idea.
Too be quite honest I dont myself but there is a grown up way of having a conversation.Just like you there going for the funny with orrrrrrrr, when or does it.Plus the way posters jump on the let's get him band wagon just because the lad has different views.

Fair enough mate decent post - on Allan I've not seen alot of him but we have to trust Ancelotti if he wants him.

With the deadline moving back again it’s even more essential we try and get signings early. Brands definitely seems to favour the last minute, hold your nerve and save a few million approach. I can very much respect wanting to pay the price we want to pay and no being made mugs of, but we really need to get them in quick and settle them
Think that is part of the reason that the shouts of ‘why is this thread open in February’ are a bit harsh. Chelsea have just signed Ziyech to be fair
Besides it’s the most fun we’ve got during the ‘break’, who doesn’t love Zat’s wizkid of the week

With the deadline moving back again it’s even more essential we try and get signings early. Brands definitely seems to favour the last minute, hold your nerve and save a few million approach. I can very much respect wanting to pay the price we want to pay and no being made mugs of, but we really need to get them in quick and settle them
Think that is part of the reason that the shouts of ‘why is this thread open in February’ are a bit harsh. Chelsea have just signed Ziyech to be fair
Besides it’s the most fun we’ve got during the ‘break’, who doesn’t love Zat’s wizkid of the week

How we gonna settle a player with a Euros and a Copa America mate?

Chelsea paid a premium to get Ziyech so early, they can afford that, we cant.

I’ve stated that we should go for Cengiz Ünder on the right, because I’ve seen him play and think he has the work ethic we need and the ability to play on the right and cut in. He pacy and direct

you want Everton Soares, a player you’ve never ever seen play but got excited because he’s Brazilian and his jarg agent is talking him up

Status
Not open for further replies.