2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets be honest most fullbacks these days are judged on the attacking play and when he's on it he can be really good and at 13m it's an absolute no brainer but he has some proper off games but Coleman got picked ahead of him for a reason because defensively he's okay at best, It's a sticky one for Brands and co.
13m is decent because he is better than Coleman, but we need better.

Absolute no brainer to sign this bloke and at the agreed price it’s a steal, daylight robbery.

he’s been superb and seems to get the club and the team.

love having a fullback who can cross a decent ball after years or Phil Neville and hibbert.

I think Sidibe is worth a spot, and will be purchased not simply because of his RB play, but because he can play at RM/RW. His ability to fill in at multiple positoons makes him more valuable compared to his price, and I think why they pull the trigger. Right now we dont have 3 RM/RWs, we have 1, and in any match where we are up and want to play more defensively hes a perfect player to throw in there.

I think Sidibe is worth a spot, and will be purchased not simply because of his RB play, but because he can play at RM/RW. His ability to fill in at multiple positoons makes him more valuable compared to his price, and I think why they pull the trigger. Right now we dont have 3 RM/RWs, we have 1, and in any match where we are up and want to play more defensively hes a perfect player to throw in there.
I wouldn’t say he can play RW, he’s already bang average, he’s terrible on the wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.