Man City Banned From Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

What it might do is make City forget the top 4 race as it wont help them, which might bring the title game forward

they won champions league last year will win league this year. I don’t give a rats about them winning it at goodison. It’ll hurt but getting 5th is on my mind champions league or nay.

Knowing our luck we will finish 5th, celebrate getting in the champions league and then in the summer City will get their ban overturned. Proper Everton That lol

I honestly don't think that could happen l, just for one main reason.

Everton surely would be spending money on "CL" quality players so if the decision was overturned where does that leave us? That might then leave us in breach of FFP if we overspend on the basis of qualifying and in turn Everton would be able to go to town on UEFA as it would open up a whole can of worms

Wolves 0-0 Leicester, there’s a first piece of a very big jigsaw getting Everton into Europe.

Today is massive for the club. City in their comments seem accepting of their punishment and accept crime, I can’t see them appealing.

But this is where Everton crumble. We’re now trying for a top 5 finish, which is very doable. For once Everton, please don’t bottle it.

Wolves 0-0 Leicester, there’s a first piece of a very big jigsaw getting Everton into Europe.

Today is massive for the club. City in their comments seem accepting of their punishment and accept crime, I can’t see them appealing.

But this is where Everton crumble. We’re now trying for a top 5 finish, which is very doable. For once Everton, please don’t bottle it.
EQwdfuKWsAAIX4x

They will appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.