Everton rejects £85M Barca bid for Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we overrate him ,seriously .Yes he is very good / brilliant at times but he also holds the ball too long and loses it much more often .Do I think we should sell him -NO but those are the reasons why we all in our hearts know the report was BS.He is not yet good enough for Barca ,I do love the lad it is just that I don't believe he is that good yet .
For me we paid the right price and he is worth more but not anywhere near 150mill but none of them are I suppose.
He’s 22 he’s only going to get better and keep improving his game

No player has ever performed well after requesting a move, EVER.

*waits while people name about 50 players.

Stevie G lar is the only 1 I can think of.

I am not going to enter into such childish games with you. We need to build a squad, a team for the future if you want any sort of success. With your philosophy we will end up with no decent players and rooted to mid table.

I am not going to enter into such childish games with you. We need to build a squad, a team for the future if you want any sort of success. With your philosophy we will end up with no decent players and rooted to mid table.

Childish games?

Silly me I thought I was having an adult discussion.

Im not saying we should encourage his move but once he declares he wants out its pointless keeping him, IMHO.

You were saying I canput one name up how many can you put up.:Blink:

No player has ever performed well after requesting a move, EVER.

*waits while people name about 50 players.

Stevie G lar is the only 1 I can think of.

I mean I literally put up 1 name, then 2 lads after me mentioned another 3.

I wasnt asking you to name them, but I was aware that people would give a list, cos I dont know everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.