2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant wait for him to leave. A few half decent performances here and there doesnt mask anything.
He'll disapear when the going gets tough. Can not be relied on when really needed and we all know it.
It's not about masking things, it's about winning points.
Won the ball to set up the first goal yesterday, played well, let's be honest every single Everton player has disappeared at times this season

Won the ball to set up the first goal yesterday, played well, let's be honest every single Everton player has disappeared at times this season

He has disapeared in every season he's been here. I have seen many bad players over the years watching Everton but not to many gutless ones. He often falls into that bracket. Most contribute on good runs. Its bad times you want some character and fight. He disapears more than any on those.
Nothing personal. Just dont want him here any longer than needed. He's had long enough to show more.

He has disapeared in every season he's been here. I have seen many bad players over the years watching Everton but not to many gutless ones. He often falls into that bracket. Most contribute on good runs. Its bad times you want some character and fight. He disapears more than any on those.
Nothing personal. Just dont want him here any longer than needed. He's had long enough to show more.
Lately however, he’s not been so bad.

I’d still sell him ASAP.

Lately however, he’s not been so bad.

I’d still sell him ASAP.

Yeah pretty much. If we can get a few performances for his 100 grand a week till the end of the season its all good. But he's basically nicked a living at this club since joining. He's annoyed me more than any other player in the last few years because in so many games he has strolled through games.
I wont forget that.

Should spend some extra time at the end of training sessions practicing his finishing via cutbacks to the edge of the box. A few times he's found himself in really good shooting positions and completely fluffed it

History of this character will show us he is soft. A few good games here and there does not cut it for me. I dont think he will get away with that under carlo though. Is he better than davis?. Not much between them on a normal day. I'd sell one of them.

He played well the other day but for 99% of his time here he has been beyond poor and with a terrible half arsed attitude.

I think we just have to be pragmatic about him. He is a beaut of the highest order, but if Don Carlo can get a decent tune out of him until we are In a position to sell him then great. If he actually inspires him to be the midfielder he was at Southampton, then even better, keep him. Either way, it is better that is is in the team playing well, than on the bench doing jack?

I think it was also his aimed clearance/pass that DCL flicked on for Richy's goal.

edit:

0:57

Status
Not open for further replies.