2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it rest now. Criticism of him was over the top at the start of the season but I could just about understand it. Now he is doing everything asked of him and still getting stick. People don’t like saying they got it wrong.
In his own words he said he had a poor game yesterday. Incredible that you think he cant be criticised.

I;ve seen some class forwards at Evertpon over the years, and I can tell you that this lad is miles off their standard. He lacks courage at times (compare and contrast with Richarlison on that), his runs when team mates are looking for a pass are clueless, there's no intelligence to them. He is limited to having an impact in games where we play two up front. He cant lead the line effectively (again, compare and contrast with Richarlison).

It's not illegitimate to point all that out.

S
In his own words he said he had a poor game yesterday. Incredible that you think he cant be criticised.

I;ve seen some class forwards at Evertpon over the years, and I can tell you that this lad is miles off their standard. He lacks courage at times (compare and contrast with Richarlison on that), his runs when team mates are looking for a pass are clueless, there's no intelligence to them. He is limited to having an impact in games where we play two up front. He cant lead the line effectively (again, compare and contrast with Richarlison).

It's not illegitimate to point all that out.
Still learning Dave,give him another season before you make your final report.

S

Still learning Dave,give him another season before you make your final report.
If there's one thing I cant stand about a player it's lack of aggression (channelled aggression, competitiveness). I see him and time and time again he doesn't look like he wants to bust a gut to get his head in where it needs to be. Why is that?

He's 'under-dived' a lot and failed to make contact with clear cut chances from crosses, and he certainly wont try and get across a defender in the box where a raised foot is a possibility.

He lacks bravery for me. That is a cardinal sin for a striker. Either put yourself on the line all the time, or take the jersey off and hand it to someone who will.

Your probably Abar 50 and your vaulting

You make me sick

*you’re

*you’re

*you’re

*you’re

Leave him alone mate, he never finished school.

Get bored of calling out dumb people? Why would that ever get boring?

Because you probably work the night shift in asda you mess

Get a grip of your life, remember when you tried to rip me because you had more forum points than me or whatever that is how pathetic you are

Status
Not open for further replies.