2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has ability but doesn’t do it enough, he lacks heart and fight and generally gets in his armchair during games, maybe CA can change this. Right now he’s performing better than any other midfielders we have, him and Gomes could push us to a EL/CL spot come the end of the season.

Is bent best mates with "delphy" or something.

Bin both of them off end of the season preferably.
The whole article wreaks of sticking up for his pal because otherwise he mustn't have watched much of Delph this season, like @sageyefc rightly mentioned.

I thought Schneiderlin had a pretty good game yesterday with much more hunger, aggression and clinical football on show; he's been pretty good as of late too.

We all know his deficiencies and that he is probably trying to put himself in the window for a transfer or new contract, but so what?

If it helps in the short them, that's fine. If it helps us move him on in the summer for a reasonable price, even better.

Thought he played well. It was tough against their 3 central midfielders and him and Sigurdsson got over run quite a bit at times, but with the two up front we were a bigger threat so maybe Ancelotti was ok with that. When we shifted to a three in midfield we got more control there and looked much better.

There is a player there when he feels like it, but thats the issue for me. Hopefully we can replace him in the summer

His biggest problem is that when he eventually plays well he's like a ghost, and when he doesn't play well he stands out by a mile. He's still not good enough for me, but i would probably keep him over Delph at the minute.

His biggest problem is that when he eventually plays well he's like a ghost, and when he doesn't play well he stands out by a mile. He's still not good enough for me, but i would probably keep him over Delph at the minute.

Last two home games, he's probably been one of our best players, if not the best against Newcastle.
He's been a crab for too long, but now he's showing signs of improvement.

Some of you are too quick to forget players stinking the place out, and some are too quick to forget a good little run of performances. He's been better, don't know what game you watched if he was like a "ghost" yesterday, which is what i assume you were talking about.

He has definitely improved and some of his long balls were utter class, it would be interesting to see him alongside a better midfielder than Sigs or Tom at the moment? So well done for improving so much under Carlo, but he needs to do it every single match this season to erase the awful performances he has put in over the past few seasons.

if he could revert back to the Schneiderlin at Southampton, he would be perfect for us!

Last two home games, he's probably been one of our best players, if not the best against Newcastle.
He's been a crab for too long, but now he's showing signs of improvement.

Some of you are too quick to forget players stinking the place out, and some are too quick to forget a good little run of performances. He's been better, don't know what game you watched if he was like a "ghost" yesterday, which is what i assume you were talking about.

Sorry, this is my bad, The ghost comment is actually a compliment, for me in his role he should be quiet and efficient. Skulking about getting tackles in and turning over possession. I too think he played well yesterday, and he like many has the rest of the season to prove himself.

Said it all along, there's a top player in there.
The key to getting the best out of him is getting his head in the right place and giving him a competent partner,
At his best I'd quite happily put him in behind gblammo and Gomes in a 3

He has definitely improved and some of his long balls were utter class, it would be interesting to see him alongside a better midfielder than Sigs or Tom at the moment? So well done for improving so much under Carlo, but he needs to do it every single match this season to erase the awful performances he has put in over the past few seasons.

if he could revert back to the Schneiderlin at Southampton, he would be perfect for us!
Did you mean long ball cos I can only remember the one long one out to the right wing. He did ok yesterday including pinching the ball leading up.to the first goal. Thought him and siggurdson got in each others way a few times yesterday.
But he's played ok last 2 home games.

Sorry, this is my bad, The ghost comment is actually a compliment, for me in his role he should be quiet and efficient. Skulking about getting tackles in and turning over possession. I too think he played well yesterday, and he like many has the rest of the season to prove himself.
If we did offer him a contract I'd want to see a 1 yr rolling contract and half his wages offered. But I do think we can get better
Tbh half of me wants him to keep playing ok so he thinks he is getting a new contract just so we can bin him.off at the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.